Junior Dressage & Showjumping Camp
August 3, 2017 –
Aimed at riders 9yrs upwards who are capable of jumping a course of fences from 50cm upwards. This course is aimed at improving both horse and rider in a learning environment whilist remaining fun, with additional team activities.
Course includes minimum 2hr riding per day: gridwork showjumping, course jumping on grass, dressage lessons including lateral work.
£65 each day £110 for both day on Contessa horses
£55 each day or £90 for both days on own horse (limited stabling availiable for own horses)
Overnight camping availiable if supervised by parents.
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.
- N/A, March 23, 2018 – Caroline Lindsay - Perfect movement solutions
- 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm, March 23, 2018 – Elite Club with Tina Layton
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm, March 23, 2018 – Ladies night with Emma
- N/A, March 24, 2018 – Caroline Lindsay - Perfect movement solutions
- 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm, March 26, 2018 – Jump Club (Novice) with Leila