Gymnastic Show Jumping Clinic with Petros Spiliopoulos.
October 13, 2017 N/A
Show Jumping Clinic with Petros Spiliopoulos.
Petros aims to tune into the individuality of each rider he works with so that the sessions are targeted to the specific requirements of that rider/horse combination. By promptly assessing and prioritizing areas of work that need to be attended riders feel that they can achieve results in a session within the context of a longer term action plan. Petros always seeks to maintain a balance between setting achievable goals and sensibly stretching the boundaries of performance. The philosophy behind Petros’s approach is that we all can, within our limitations and potentials, improve our skills in riding our horses so that we can maximize our pleasure of riding and the horse’s happiness and willingness.
The clinic offers group lessons with 3-4 riders. Open to all levels. Bring your own horse (discounted rate) or hire one of ours.
Please contact the office to make a booking.
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, October 18, 2017 – Childrens learn to ride course
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm, October 18, 2017 – Elite Young Riders Club with Joao
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, October 18, 2017 – Advanced Dressage with Joao
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, October 19, 2017 – Dressage, Tea & Cake Club with Nikki
- 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm, October 20, 2017 – John Adams Show Jumping Clinic
- 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm, October 20, 2017 – Elite Club with Tina Layton