Festive Open Dressage Competition including Team Event and Freestyle to music
January 21, 2018 N/A
|1||Intro C (walk, trot) Open to horse & rider not to have won at Novice|
|2||Prelim 13 (2006) Open to horse & rider not to have won at Novice|
|Novice 28 (2008) or
Elementary 42 (2008) Open to horse & rider not to have won at medium
|4||Festive Team event – 3 or 4 riders, top 3 scores to count. Tests
must be ridden from each level (class 1, 2 & 3). Bonus marks are given for festive or fancy dress/decoration of the horse and rider.
|5||Contessa Festive Freestyle to music
Tests must be 4 to 4.5 minutes. To include a halt at G at the end of the test. Please state which level the horse is working at.
Class will be judged on Choreography, Costume, music and correctness of going for the horses level.
Please supply music on the day for use with USB stick or CD
Rules and Entry information for Christmas Dressage & Team Competitions
- We are running this as a festive fun competition and will award bonus marks to those combinations dressed festively! We love Tinsel !
- Arena sizes may vary slightly (20 x 40) tests will be ridden indoors.
- Correct headgear must be worn at all times whilst mounted.
- All entries close 7 days prior to show date.
- Late entries may be accepted, depending upon numbers with an extra charge of £2 per class.
- Entry fee is £13 per individual class (Classes 1,2, 3 or 5)
Team event (Class 4) £36 for 3 riders or £48 for 4 riders to be paid and entered as a team
- Clients may enter on a Contessa horse by arrangement for £22 a class or £60 per team of 3 or £80 per team of 4 this is inclusive of horse hire.
- Times must be obtained by website and Facebook 2 days prior to the show date.
- Enter online via website www.contessariding.co.uk and download an entry form
- Withdrawals forfeit entry fee after close of entries for whatever reason
- In the event of low entries, classes may be combined and placed or combined at the organiser’s discretion.
- Due to the time of year please be aware the warm up may be soggy underfoot and parking may be limited
- Download entry form here: Dressage Entry Form.doc 2017
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm, April 25, 2018 – Elite Young Riders Club with Joao
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, April 25, 2018 – Advanced Dressage with Joao
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, April 26, 2018 – Dressage, Tea & Cake Club with Nikki
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm, April 27, 2018 – John Adams Show Jumping Clinic
- 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm, April 27, 2018 – Elite Club with Tina Layton